MICROWAVE PORK TENDERLOIN ASIAN STYLE – SERVINGS: 5
- Pork tenderloin – 2 lbs
- Soy sauce, light – 1/3 cup
- Sesame oil – 1/4 cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar, light – 1/8 cup
- Green onion, chopped – 3 onions
- Garlic cloves, crushed – 4 cloves
- Asian chile paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Rosemary, dried – 1 1/2 tsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE PORK TENDERLOIN ASIAN STYLE – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients on to the pork.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 4-5 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the pork on a plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.