MICROWAVE SHRIMP GARLIC – SERVINGS: 2
- Shrimp, fresh peeled and deveined without tail – 2 lbs
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
- Green bell pepper, finely chopped – 1 pepper
- Red bell pepper, finely chopped – 1 pepper
- Garlic cloves, minced – 5 cloves
- Sweet onion, diced – 1 onion
- Cilantro, fresh chopped – 1/2 cup
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE SHRIMP GARLIC – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the shrimp into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 6- 6 ½ minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the shrimps on the plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.