Cook Easy, Delicious & Healthy Meals in Minutes
Be sure to follow the usage instructions below with your own healthy ingredients, whether you’re using one of our many delicious entrees or side dish recipes or recipe videos.
For best results:
- Place food of similar type and size into the Quick Gourmet® Steam Bag.
- Lightly mix in your favorite seasonings, plus olive oil, butter, or sauces.
- To ensure even cooking of fish, shrimp, boneless pork, or boneless chicken, use a fork or spoon to distribute pieces in the bag so that they do not overlap and cook with bag laying flat.
- Seal the zipper securely, and stand or lay the bag flat on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cook using the time guidelines in the chart below. Bag will inflate during cooking. This is normal. Steam will escape through the side vents and zipper. Do not puncture bag.
- Using oven mitts, remove the plate with bag from the microwave when cooked. Allow to stand for 1 minute before opening. Caution hot steam.
- Open the bag very carefully, standing upright, hot steam escapes from the top of the bag.
- If more cooking time is needed, reseal the bag and cook in 30 second increments with bag upright.