Cook Easy, Delicious & Healthy Meals in Minutes
For best results:
- Place food of similar type and size into the Quick Gourmet® Steam Bag.
- Lightly mix in your favorite seasonings, plus olive oil, butter, or sauces.
- To ensure even cooking of fish, shrimp, boneless pork, or boneless chicken, use a fork or spoon to distribute pieces in the bag so that they do not overlap and cook with bag laying flat.
- Seal the zipper securely, and stand or lay the bag flat on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cook using the time guidelines in the chart below. Bag will inflate during cooking. This is normal. Steam will escape through the side vents and zipper. Do not puncture bag.
- Using oven mitts, remove the plate with bag from the microwave when cooked. Allow to stand for 1 minute before opening. Caution hot steam.
- Open the bag very carefully, standing upright, hot steam escapes from the top of the bag.
- If more cooking time is needed, reseal the bag and cook in 30 second increments with bag upright.