MICROWAVE PORK CUBAN STYLE – SERVINGS: 3
- Pork tenderloin, cut crosswise Into 8 slices – 1 lb
- Lime, zested and juiced – 1
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Cumin, ground – 1 tsp
- Red pepper flakes, crushed – 1 pinch
- Garlic, pressed – 1 clove
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE PORK CUBAN STYLE – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the pork into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave
- Average cooking time is between 4-5 minutes for a 1000w microwave
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open bag place the pork on the plate using tongs
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.