MICROWAVE PORK ORANGE STYLE – SERVINGS: 3
- Pork chop, boneless – 1 lb
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
- Orange juice – 2/3 cup
- White sugar – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Cornstarch – 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 1/4 cup
- Water – 1 tsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE PORK ORANGE STYLE – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients on to the pork.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 4-5 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the pork on a plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.