MICROWAVE FISH FUSION – SERVINGS: 1
- Mahi mahi fillets – 4 oz
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Butter, salted – 1/2 cup
- Garlic clove, minced – 1 clove
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Louisiana-style hot sauce – 2 drops
- Green onion, chopped – 1 onion
- Roma tomato, seeded and chopped – 1 tomato
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE FISH FUSION – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the fish into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 2 – 4 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the fish on the plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.