MICROWAVE CHICKEN SPICY – SERVINGS: 4
- Chicken breast, halves – 4
- Paprika – 2 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic, powder – 2 tbsp
- Onion, powder – 1 tbsp
- Thyme, dried – 1 tbsp
- Cayenne pepper, ground – 1 tbsp
- Pepper, ground – 1 tbsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE CHICKEN SPICY – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the chicken into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave
- Average cooking time is between 4-5 minutes for a 1000w microwave
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the chicken on the plate using tongs
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.