MICROWAVE CHICKEN RED WINE SAUCE – SERVINGS: 4
- Chicken breast, halves – 4
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic, minced – 1 tbsp
- Paprika – 1 tbsp
- Brown Sugar – 1/8 cup
- Red wine – 1/2 cup
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE CHICKEN RED WINE SAUCE – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the chicken into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 4-5 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the chicken on the plate using tongs
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.