MICROWAVE CHICKEN GARLIC – SERVINGS: 4
- Chicken breast, halves – 4
- Garlic cloves, crushed – 2
- Olive oil – 1/8 cup
- Italian seasoned bread crumbs – 1/8 cup
- Parmesan cheese, grated – 1/8 cup
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE CHICKEN GARLIC – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the chicken into the bag
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 4-5 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place chicken on plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated chicken.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.