MICROWAVE CHICKEN BALSAMIC – SERVINGS: 4-6
- Chicken breast, halves – 6
- Garlic salt – 1 tsp
- Onion, thinly sliced – 1
- Tomatoes, diced – 1/2 can
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar – 1/4 cup
- Basil, dried – 1 tsp
- Oregano, dried – 1 tsp
- Rosemary, dried – 1 tsp
- Thyme, dried – 1/2 tsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE CHICKEN BALSAMIC – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the chicken into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 5 ½ – 6 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Allow product to rest for 30 seconds before opening zipper.
- Carefully open the bag and place the chicken on the plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.