MICROWAVE ZUCCHINI GARLIC – SERVINGS: 1
- Zucchini, cut in 1/2 ” moons – 4 oz
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Granulated Garlic – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic, minced – 1/2 tsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE ZUCCHINI GARLIC – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl. Open bag , pour the ingredients with the zucchini into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate. Place in the microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 1- 1 ½ minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag. Continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag. Place the vegetables on a plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.