MICROWAVE CHICKEN HONEY & CITRUS – SERVINGS: 2
- Chicken breast – 2
- Orange juice – 1/4 cup
- Honey – 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE CHICKEN HONEY & CITRUS – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the chicken into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 4- 4 ½ minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place chicken on plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.