BUTTERNUT SQUASH PAPRIKA & CUMIN – SERVINGS: 1
- Butternut Squash, cut in dice – 4 oz
- Olive Oil – 1 tsp
- Granulated Garlic – 1/2 tsp
- Paprika – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin – 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper, ground – 1/4 tsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
BUTTERNUT SQUASH PAPRIKA & CUMIN – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the butternut squash into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is 2 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the vegetables on plate using tongs
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.