MICROWAVE BROCCOLI – SERVINGS: 6-7
- Broccoli, florets – 16 oz
- Black Pepper, ground – 2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
Adjust ingredients and seasonings according to desired servings. Season to taste.
MICROWAVE BROCCOLI – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the broccoli into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is 4 – 4 1/2 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place vegetables on the plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.