MICROWAVE GREEN BEANS LEMON & PEPPER – SERVINGS: 2
- Green Beans, cleaned and snipped – 4 oz
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning – 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE GREEN BEANS LEMON & PEPPER – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the beans into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is 1 minute for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the vegetables on a plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.