MICROWAVE FINGERLING POTATOES – SERVINGS: 1
- Fingerling Potatoes, whole, washed – 4 oz
- Steak Seasoning – 1 tsp
- Olive Oil – 1/2 tsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE FINGERLINGS POTATOES – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the potatoes into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is 2 ½ minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the potatoes on the plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.