MICROWAVE SHRIMP SCAMPI – SERVINGS: 2
- Shrimp, cleaned – 1 lb
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Garlic, minced – 1 clove
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE SHRIMP SCAMPI – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the shrimp into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 3 – 4 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the shrimp scampi on plate using tongs
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated shrimp scampi
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.