MICROWAVE POTATO WEDGES – SERVINGS: 3-4
- Idaho Potatoes, washed, Cut into wedges – 16 oz
- Steak Seasoning – 1 tbsp
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Fresh Herbs, chopped
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE POTATO WEDGES – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the potatoes into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave
- Average cooking time is between 6- 6 ½ minutes for a 1000w microwave
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the potatoes on a plate using tongs
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.