MICROWAVE HADDOCK WITH FENNEL & CARROTS – SERVINGS: 1
- Haddock fish fillets – 4 oz
- Carrot, julienned – 1/8 cup
- Bulb fennel, julienned – 1/4
- Green onions cut length wise in quarters – 1 tsp
- White wine, dry – 1/4 cup
- Butter – 1/2 cup
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE HADDOCK WITH FENNEL & CARROTS – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the fish into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 2-4 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the fish on the plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.