MICROWAVE SHRIMP CHIPOTLE – SERVINGS: 2
- Shrimp, fresh peeled and deveined – 1 ½ lbs
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 ½ tbsp
- Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced – 2 tbsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE SHRIMP CHIPOTLE – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the shrimp into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 2 ½–3 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the shrimps on the plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.