MICROWAVE PORK TENDERLOIN – SERVINGS: 3-4
- Pork tenderloin – 1 lb
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Russian-style salad dressing – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 1/4 cup
- Dry onion soup mix – 1/2 envelope
Adjust ingredients, seasonings, and cook time according to desired servings. Season to taste.
MICROWAVE PORK TENDERLOIN – STEPS:
- Place pork tenderloin into a large bag.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients on to the pork.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Approximate cooking time is between 5-7 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the pork on the plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam or liquid escapes from the sides and top of bag. For frozen tenderloin increase cook time by 3 1/2 – 4 1/2 minutes.