MICROWAVE PORK PORTUGUESE – SERVINGS: 5
- Pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch medallions – 2 lbs
- Garlic, peeled – 4 large cloves
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Black peppercorns, whole – 1 tbsp
- Red bell pepper, julienned – 2 peppers
Adjust ingredients and seasonings according to desired servings. Season to taste.
MICROWAVE PORK PORTUGUESE – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients on to the pork.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave
- Average cooking time is between 5 ½ -6 minutes for a 1000w microwave
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the pork on the plate using tongs
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.