MICROWAVE SWAI FISH FILLETS – SERVINGS: 1
- Swai fish fillets – 4 oz
- Margarine – 2 tbsp
- Garlic, minced – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- White wine, dry – 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Cilantro, fresh chopped – 1 tbsp
- Pepper, ground – 1 tsp
- Paprika – 1 tsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE SWAI FISH FILLETS – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, open bag and pour the ingredients with the fish into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Lay the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 2-4 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the fish on the plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.