MICROWAVE CORN ON THE COB SOUTHWEST SEASONING – SERVINGS: 4-8
- Corn on the Cob, cut in half – 4 ears
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Chipotle Pepper, ground – 3/4 tsp
- Black Pepper, ground – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic, minced – 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro – fresh, minced – 1/2 tsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE CORN ON THE COB SOUTHWEST SEASONING – STEPS:
- Mix ingredients in a bowl (except cilantro), open bag and pour the ingredients with the corn into the bag.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is 3 minutes for a 1000w microwave.
- When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts. Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal the bag and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open the bag and place the corn on a plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.