MICROWAVE ASPARAGUS GARLIC & BUTTER – SERVINGS: 3-4
- Asparagus, trimmed – 12 oz
- Black Pepper, ground – 3 3/4 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Garlic, granulated – 1 1/4 tsp
- Butter – 3 tsp
- Parmigianino cheese – 2 tsp
Adjust ingredients according to desired servings. Salt and pepper to taste.
MICROWAVE ASPARAGUS GARLIC & BUTTER – STEPS:
- Fill medium bag with trimmed asparagus.
- Open bag and pour the ingredients with the asparagus into the bag.
- Lightly mix the asparagus and ingredients in bag with hand.
- Properly seal the bag “zipper”. Ensure it is tightly closed.
- Stand the filled bag on a microwavable plate and place in microwave.
- Average cooking time is between 2-2 ½ minutes for a 1000w microwave. When done, remove the plate/bag using oven mitts.
- Let stand for 1 minute. If not sufficiently cooked reseal and continue cooking in 30 second increments.
- Carefully open bag. Place vegetables on plate using tongs.
- Pour any remaining seasonings and or liquid over the plated food.
IMPORTANT: Handle carefully: hot steam/liquid escapes from the bag.